September 28, 2014

The Nudes Palette by Maybelline

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be showing you this little beauty that I found at Walmart today: The Nudes by Maybelline. This palette was $9.89 and comes with 12 different shadows, with a variety of mattes and shimmers. Upon inspection it reminded me heavily of my naked palette (more on that later). I decided to purchase it and see how it is! 



The packaging is quite simple, just plain black.

Here are all of the colors in the packaging, and down below are some swatches! They're all over an e.l.f. primer. As you can see, the dark colors are very pigmented. The lighter colors still show up, but since they are light, it's harder to see, especially on my pale skintone...



Upon comparison with my Naked palette, I found some pretty close dupes! The top two are from the Maybelline palette and the bottom two are from the naked palette. Dupes for smog and sin, not too bad for $10! I can see a lot of versatility in the palette as there is a great variety of looks from light to dark to create, even a black eyeshadow that shows up very well! Looking forward to creating some looks with the palette. Hope everyone is enjoying their fall so far! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment