June 21, 2012

Pure Romance by Covergirl

A few weeks ago I picked up this Covergirl quad in "Pure Romance" I think the name fits it perfectly. These eyeshadows are perfect for a date or a wedding. It even includes a highlight color, for your browbone and your inner corner. Although when you first buy it, it's a bit hard to get the shadows to come off, the more you use it the easier application is. Even the applicator that comes with it works well. The one side is a little more pointed, perfect for applying the darkest color into the crease. The pigmentation isn't necessarily amazing, but the colors work and they are still really gorgeous. 

 To get this look I used my NYX eyeshadow base. Then i applied the 2nd color from the left, a pink-ish shimmery color all over the lid. I put the darker taupe into the crease and used the white for the browbone highlight and the inner corner. I didn't actually use the lightest pink because I didn't really think I needed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment