elf 100 color pro palette
ULTA pencil eyeliner in peacock
NYX eyeshadow base
1. Apply a primer or a base all over your lid and a little bit into your crease. I used NYX's eyeshadow base in white.
2. Take a medium teal color and place that all over your lid.
3. Take a darker teal color and lightly pat that on your outer corner.
4. Lightly fluff a dark purple into your crease
5. Apply a teal eyeliner on your waterline. I used one from ULTA.
6. Curl your lashes really well and really build up that mascara to give the look it's finishing touch.