July 10, 2012

Huge elf Haul!

So elf was having a spend $30, get 10 free mineral eyeshadows deal. The mineral eyeshadows are $3 each, so basically, if you spend $30, you get $30 of eyeshadows for free. So I jumped on it! Since I got a good amount of stuff, I'm not going to do swatches yet, but my next couple of posts will probably be reviews and swatches of the items.


essential lipstick in fearless $1, conditioning lip balm spf 15 in romantic rouge $3, glossy gloss in tangy tangerine $3

all over color stick in spotlight $1, healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance $1

studio single eyeshadow in oatmeal $3, brightening eye color in day 2 night $1, duo eyeshadow cream in butter pecan $1, glitter eyeshadow in beachy chic $2

liquid eyeliner in silver $1, mineral eyeshadows in earthy, golden, wild, sweet, innocent, royal, outdoorsy, dreamy, socialite, caffeinated (not in that order) $3

studio stipple brush $3, essentials fan brush $1, eyeliner brush $1, blending eyebrush $1, smudge eye sponge $1, crease brush $1, brow comb $1


So yeah, I got a LOT of stuff from elf. I do have lots of elf makeup that I love, so I'm hoping these products will be winners also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment