Hey guys! Today I'm doing another hair post because it got some votes on my poll and I hardly ever do any. This is how to style second day curls with one bobbypin. Sounds kinda random, I know, but sometimes all you can find is a single bobbypin and you gotta fix your hurr! Anyways, here are two easy hairstyles.
1. Gather your hair to the side opposite your part
2. Take one piece of hair from the side of your part, and twist it around your hair, forming what looks like a hair tie.
3. Place the bobby pin in the back of your ponytail to hide it.
2. Twist them together in the back of your head
3. Slide the bobbypin horizontally across the twisted part
So those are the two styles I came up with. I hope you enjoyed this post! :)
Oh! And I'm at 98 followers. Giveaway at 100!