December 31, 2012

Benefit They're Real! Review

Hey guys! Today I'm reviewing benefit's They're Real! mascara. The mini size I have was $10, and I recieved it from a friend for christmas. Full size is $23.

The brush is spiky and the tip of it is almost ball like, covered in spikes.


It does give a nice amount of length and separation.

I applied this at around 11:30, and my eyelashes did uncurl by 4, but that's not bad for a non waterproof mascara! I did like it a lot, but it didn't make it look like I was wearing fake lashes. It's a really nice mascara, however, and I like to layer it atop other mascaras. 
Length: 4/5
Separation: 3.5/5
Volume: 3/5
Stay Power: 4/5

Overall: 3.5/5
I'm still looking for that perfect mascara that makes my lashes look amazing. This was good, but not go-to.


Oh and I hit 100 followers!! I'm going to do a giveaway. :)

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this for a while so thanks for this review! They did make quite a bit of a difference for your eyelashes!

    katiechamel.blogspot.com
    giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me!!! do you have twitter? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this mascara too.
    I'm a new follower.
    Come check out my blog www.beautifulonyxandmick.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete