December 18, 2012

Sephora In The Glow + Benefit They're Real

Sorry the pictures are kind of bad. Reflective box = bad pictures!

Hey guys! So my friend gave me my christmas present early. (YES!) And this is what she got me! So I figured I'd show you guys. I'm probably going to review every one of these products, but let me know if there are certain ones you want to see!

Benefit They're Real Mascara
Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight
Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic
Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Flush
Benefit High Beam
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Splendor
bareMinerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Stila Convertible Color in Peony


These were gifted to me by my friend Savannah, who's starting a blog and also has a youtube channel!
channel: youtube.com/northface1515
blog: savmonfly.blogspot.com

Right now she has no videos up because she didn't like hers, but she has some coming! Also, she literally just made her blog while sitting next to me, soo no posts yet!

3 comments: