August 26, 2012

Eyeshadow Look: Smokey Green

 Hey guys! So today I have an eyeshadow look that's a bit out of the ordinary for me. Usually I stick to natural eyelooks that have absolutely no darkness to them, but I wanted to experiment with my Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette (shown at the bottom), and this is the look I got!










I used the left browbone shade on the inner 1/3, the left eyelid shade on the outer 2/3, the crease shade in the crease, the left eyelid shade to blend that out, and a little bit of the left definer in the outer corner.
Then I used my urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero on my waterline and upper lashline, and used my mega plush mascara.

10 comments:

  1. I have this palette and I just love it! The colours are beautiful! I love this makeup look! You have gorgeous eyes.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it too! especially the right eyelid shade. thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I also have this palette! I love the green in it and also tried this look! :) You're eyes look so pretty1
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's an amazing palette! thank you!

      Delete
  3. You have gorgeous eyes. Absolutely!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, when you do and I'll follow back :)
    pasterka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this look is mazing! You are sooo pretty :)x
    shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...Stopping by to let you know I nominated you for a award. Check it out and see if you wanna play along :)
    http://marriedtoredwhiteandblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete