August 09, 2012

Liebster Award



Aqeela at http://aqeela-keela.blogspot.co.uk  nominated me for the liebster blog award, and these are the questions I have to answer:

1. Most embarrassing situation you have ever been in?
2. Which blog post are you most proud of and why?
3. What's your top blogging tip?
4. If you are only allowed to use 3 beauty products for the rest of your life... which 3 would you choose?
5. Describe your morning ritual?
6. Top 3 tracks on your ipod at the moment?
7. If you could be one woman in the world, who would you choose and why?
8. Best online clothing store?
9. Best bargain so far in 2012?
10. Worst date you've ever been on?
11. G string or boyshorts?

Answers:
1. Once during a dance rehearsal I had to do a back roll into a stand, and I got stuck on my bag and was rocking back and forth and almost kicked a girl in the face :0
2. I'd say my Urban Decay feminine palette post because it was my first Urban Decay purchase and I don't know I really love it I guess
3. It's best to comment on other people's blogs and support others to make friends and this also gains you followers to talk to. 
4. concealer, mascara, eyeshadow
5. I wake up and wash my face and brush my teeth and use mouthwash 
6. Want U Back by Cher Lloyd,  Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds, Titanium by Sia + David Guetta
7.  Taylor Swift, she's perfect
8. Toby's Boutique
9. I got $60 worth of elf products for $30
10. Homecoming dance and we didn't even dance
11. boyshorts?

11 Things About Me:
- I'm turning 15 in two days
- I have 3 dogs
- I got into makeup in 7th grade, but I only wore eyeliner
-I want to be a pediatric oncology nurse
- I'm nerdy, and I love school
-I love to fish
- my favorite colors are purple, pink, and orange
- I love makeup because it's a fun hobby and it makes me feel confident
- I don't look my age and makeup helps me feel less young looking
- I have a birthmark that holds blood
- I can be kind of awkward to meet at first but once I warm up to people I'm a lot different and more outgoing

Nominees:

Rules for the award: Each person must post eleven things about themselves. Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you. Come up with eleven other questions for the people that you are going to tag. Choose eleven people with less than 200 followers and tag them in your post, no tagbacks. Follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees.

Questions for my nominees:
1. What's your middle name?
2. Favorite color?
3. Favorite high end makeup brand?
4. Favorite drugstore makeup brand?
5. If you could only use 3 makeup products, what would they be?
6. Favorite song?
7. Favorite hairstyle?
8. What's your top blogging tip?
9. Favorite place to shop?
10. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
11. What's your dream job?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!

    I really love your blog and would love if you could check out mine! I'm doing a christmas blog swap and would love to do it with someone from the USA (I'm from the UK) and I'm 15 too!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete