August 18, 2012

Update: Technical Difficulties + Going Away

Soooo my computer has a virus, and until I get it fixed, no blogging for me :( I can only use it in safe mode, and I can't import pictures on safe mode. I'm getting it fixed ASAP, so hopefully it won't be long! Although I am going to an amusement park tomorrow and staying until tuesday, which might cause some delay. I'll be back soon!

Upcoming Posts:
Awesome Products I Don't Use Enough
Benefit 'Tan About Town' Review
NOTD using Essie's Chinchilly

Thank you so much to all of my followers, I'm almost to 50! You guys are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. That is awful! I hate when things like that happen! I hope you get it fixed soon!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i know! it's so frustrating! thank you!

      Delete